SunSwap, an exchange protocol on TRON for exchanges between TRC20 tokens, not too long ago introduced it has formally rolled out an upgrade with the brand-new SunSwap V2.
There have been a collection of enhancements carried out based mostly on the swap and liquidity mechanism, with V2 that includes the next modifications:
- Users don’t want TRX as an middleman to swap TRC20 tokens;
- Now customers can immediately add liquidity to buying and selling pairs of any two TRC20 tokens;
- New swap routing protocol has been added, which may routinely suggest the optimum swap path;
- A brand new liquidity migration function has been added, permitting customers emigrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2 in a fast method;
- The consumer interfaces and interactions for swap, liquidity swimming pools, the explorer, and different modules have additionally been improved.
“Committed to building long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionalities, user experience, and security. We are confident that as V2 goes live, it will surely deliver a better user experience.”
– The SunSwap Team
Around two months in the past, the SunSwap group acquired JustSwap and formally renamed it SunSwap, together with launching the exchange on the area sunswap.com. All buying and selling charges collected on SunSwap go on to liquidity suppliers of the protocol, relatively than the protocol itself.